- Waltham, MA
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for working with digital media and data plus an endless curiosity about the trends that numbers can reveal? Are you both a creative and quantitative thinker? We’re looking for an analytical individual with an interest in digital marketing and growth hacking to help us build, measure, and optimize our marketing campaigns for some of the most well-known Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Why Join Us?
● Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with a diverse group of high achievers who listen to your ideas and support you along the way.
● An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized, and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you
About this Job:
● Own the optimization and management across PPC channels: Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter to scale and achieve/exceed KPI targets for clients.
● Create, categorize and refine keyword lists as well as strategies to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
● Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
● Manage campaigns to clients’ weekly and monthly budget and conversion goals
● Identify opportunities to grow and scale cross-channel marketing for clients.
● Analyze data to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
● Develop and run experimentations to improve account performance.
● Monitor and analyze channel performance and maintain reporting on campaign performance, ROI, CPA, and other channel metrics
● Work closely with Account Managers to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results
● Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams.
● Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to client teams, reviewing metrics and optimizations.
Requirements for consideration:
● 2+ years of PPC experience, specifically Google Ads and Facebook/LinkedIn Ads.
● Experience managing large monthly budgets (over $30,000/mo).
● Experience with programmatic media.
● Experience in a marketing role at a B2C company.
● Experience working with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Kenshoo, or Marin Software).
● Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups).
● Possess strong quantitative and creative-thinking skills. Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are also a must.
● Strong communication and teamwork skills.
● Highly organized, motivated and a self-starter (you know what to do without guidance or instruction).
● High attention to detail, a strong sense of work ownership and high reliability to meet deadlines.
● Google Ads Certification a Plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.